[Insight-developers] Insight Developers meeting in Salt Lake City

Terry S. Yoo yoo at fluorite.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Sep 29 15:13:02 EDT 2000

I sent e-mail before, but received just a few replies.  However, I
have received sufficient interest to convene a meeting of Insight
Developers on Tuesday, October 10th, in the evening in Salt Lake City
at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center.

This meeting is not mandatory, and your presence is requested and
welcome but not required.

There has been significant activity on the mailing list, and it may be
time to recap some of the progress that we're making.  Also, it is
about time to begin planning Work Assignment 3.  A meeting might help
to bring everyone up to date and begin the coordination of some plans
for next year.

If you're going to be at the Vis2000 conference, please attend.  If
you're not already going to be there and needed an excuse, this is a
good one.  If you're not attending the conference and weren't planning
to attend, do not make a special trip or special effort for this
informal meeting.

What:   Insight Developers Meeting
	 - a discussion about the developing architecture
	 - an informal check on "where we are"
	 - an informal planning session for Work Assignment 3
Where:  Hilton Salt Lake City Center