[Insight-developers] Possible meeting at MICCAI2000

Terry S. Yoo yoo at fluorite.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Sep 29 15:22:59 EDT 2000

I realized that there are some folk who will be at Vis2000
in Salt Lake City and others who will be at MICCAI2000 in
Pittsburgh.

For those folk who will be in Pittsburgh, is it appropriate
to try to assemble an Insight Developer's meeting, say a
working lunch?

I'm suggesting a working Insight Developer's lunch meeting
on Friday.

Please let me know if you're going to be there, and whether
you'd be interested in such an event at MICCAI.  RSVP, soon...
I'd like to set this up early next week if it's going to happen.

Best regards,

Terry

PS: By the way, I'll be attending parts of both Vis2000 and
    MICCAI2000 that week, so I will be present for both potential
    developer's meetings.

Terry S. Yoo, Ph.D.
National Library of Medicine                    National Institutes of Health
High Performance Computing and Communications                 yoo at nlm.nih.gov