[Insight-developers] Who defines GNU_LIBSTDCXX_V3?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Sep 27 09:45:33 EDT 2000

I have talked to the vnl folks about this.  They have found
the V3 libstdc++ to be incomplete and buggy.   They have made
changes to vnl that make it work, but I have not incorporated those
changes into Insight yet.   So, for now I would not go out of your
way to install the V3 library.  Use the library that is bundled with
gcc 2.9.5 and everything should work.

-Bill