[Insight-developers] Hotel Ideas...

Celina Imielinska ci42@columbia.edu
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:12:47 -0500 (EST)

  Ross,

     I called Marriott at University Park and they don't have any rooms
available for $99 (U. Utah university rate) for this period. This rate is
for standard rooms only and they are all takes.

    How far is the hotel which Will recommended, the Embassy Suites (I
made a reservation there), from the campus?

                         Celina