[Insight-developers] Hotel Ideas...

Ross Whitaker whitaker@cs.utah.edu
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:52:01 -0700

The Embassy Suites are close to downtown SLC,  about 3 miles from the
University.  Thus, walking to and fro is not really feasible.  There are city
buses that go east-west from here to there, but I don't know
routes/schedules/etc.

In terms of driving or taking a taxi, the route from downtown to the
University *is* direct and easy.  It will take only 10-15 minutes to get from
here to there (in traffic), and I expect that with a couple of people the
taxi fares will be quite small.

Hope this helps.

Ross

--