[Imstk-developers] Minimum System Requirements

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Mon Oct 3 17:12:53 EDT 2016

It's going to be hard to judge this before we do the minimum performance
improvements and optimizations. I think we should wait until we start using
iMSTK for our applications at which point we can look more into what it can
handle. I don't think we need to define the requirements that early.

Thoughts?

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.