[IGSTK-Users] Recording real-time data with Polaris in IGSTK

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Thu May 19 17:57:39 EDT 2011

 Hi All,

I have been trying to obtain real-time coordinate values and angular data updates of my tools as I present them to the Polaris system. I am current using TrackerDataLogger example. But every time, I run this example, it ask me for a xml file, which I assume ought to contain my tool information. I included in my xml file the location and file name of the output file that is to contain my recorded information. But it keeps showing me errors.

Could anybody suggest, what could be wrong here.

Thanks

Arefin