[IGSTK-Users] Recording real-time data in IGSTK

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 19 13:57:29 EDT 2011

Hi Arefin,

The TrackerDataLogger example application is what you are looking for. I don't remember how it records the rotation but most likely it uses a unit quaternion and not angles but you can easily translate between the two if this is what you need.

             regards
                 Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center