[IGSTK-Users] Sandbox

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:53:50 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet,

1) My latest code is in the sandbox

2) I have just submitted a test "igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerTest2". For me it
works fine (you need to add it in your cmake file). The next step would be
to adapt it for working with IGSTK_SIMULATOR_TEST. Let me know if you want
me to try that.

3) I am working on the new NeedleBiopsy example. As I mentioned before, the
reslicing update runs fast and apparently well (it's not calibrated), but
when the app starts tracking, the tool in the 3D view disappears and only
shows in two of the three 2D views. I am studying this problem by looking
into "ReportTrackingToolVisible()" and stuff like that ...

4) I am also adapting the FLTKPivotCalibration example to work with the new
FOB classes

Let me know your thoughts.

sebastian