[IGSTK-Users] Sandbox

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:32:16 EDT 2008

Hi Andinet,

sorry for the inconvenience

> 1) You have added NeedleBiopsyNew example entry to Examples/CMakeList
> file. However, you haven't
> checked in the source code for this example.
>

> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabPC.XP/IGSTKSandboxCvs_CMake247_VS2003_ITK340_VTK503_FLTK117/20080416-0430-Nightly/Configure.html
>
> To clean up the dashboard, I have temporarily commented out the entry from
> the cmake file.
> When you check in the example code to the Sandbox, please don't forget to
> uncomment the entry.

You are right,  I added this example once and then I removed it and forgot
to uncomment the entry in the cmake file.
I am preparing a new example and this time I will be more cautious.

> 2) I noticed you moved the old FlockOfBirds (FOB) code
> Sandbox/IGSTK/Source.
>
> We use Sandbox/IGSTK/Source to store classes that are already in the
> IGSTK CVS but going thorough some modifications. Currently, the FOB code
> is not in the main IGSTK CVS and hence it is treated as a newcode and
> belongs
> to Sandbox/Source.  Therefore, I moved the old code back to Sandbox/Source
> but
> since it doesn't compile I have commented out the entry from the CMakeList
> file.

ok. now I see how things work.

> Please continue your work on FlockOfBirdsNew. When you finish
> implemenation,
> we will do a rigorious code review and then replace the old FOB code with
> the new
> one.

ok. I am still working on the FlockOfBirdsNew classes
(igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerNew.h/cxx and
igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerToolNew.h/cxx)

> By the way, I took a quick peek at the FlockOfBirdsNew code in the Sandbox
> and it
> seems like it is not finished yet ( I don't think it compiles). I was
> under the impression
> from your last email that  the code is working with better performance.
> Can you update
> us on the status? If you have a newer version of the code in your local
> machine,
> please go ahead and committ it to the Sandbox.

the new FOB files should compile and run. I am still having some problems
though with the visualization on the 3D view (the tool is not visible while
tracking), but I will check if everything is updated in the sandbox and
elaborate a detailed report.

> By the way, we usually check the dashboard the first thing in the morning
> to check
> if any new commits in the previous day broke the dashboard.
>
> Thanks,
> -Andinet

I'll write you soon.

thank you,