[IGSTK-Users] Sandbox

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Apr 16 13:12:15 EDT 2008

Sebastian,

> 1) My latest code is in the sandbox

OK great.

> 2) I have just submitted a test "igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerTest2". For
> me it works fine (you need to add it in your cmake file). The next
> step would be to adapt it for working with IGSTK_SIMULATOR_TEST. Let
> me know if you want me to try that.

You can do something similar to the simulated tests for the Polaris and
Aurora.

> 3) I am working on the new NeedleBiopsy example. As I mentioned
> before, the reslicing update runs fast and apparently well (it's not
> calibrated), but when the app starts tracking, the tool in the 3D view
> disappears and only shows in two of the three 2D views. I am studying
> this problem by looking into "ReportTrackingToolVisible()" and stuff
> like that ...

If the example compiles, go ahead and check it in even if the
visualization is not correct. Don't wait
till the visualization is correct. The sooner you commit the code to the
Sandbox, the faster we can look
at it and help you fix problems.

> 4) I am also adapting the FLTKPivotCalibration example to work with
> the new FOB classes

Great!

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD