[IGSTK-Users] Matlab DICOM compatibility

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Jul 25 16:21:02 EDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

As Patrick pointed out, the modality tag have been most probably
modified during the Matlab processing.
 If you have a DICOM tag dumping program, take a look at tag

"0008|0060"

which is the Modality tag key.

If you prefer there is also a DICOM tag printing small application in
ITK that you can use.

Insight/Examples/IO/DicomImageReadPrintTags.cxx

Let us know if you have more questions

-Andinet