[Girder-users] Pulling/Downloading metadata from Girder

Brian E Chapman Brian.Chapman at utah.edu
Sat Dec 12 11:29:32 EST 2015

Posting this to girder users. We’ve downloaded data from the ISIC archive which uses Girder.

Quick question about the ISIC archive. With some of the cases, we can find the path diagnosis in the downloaded json file(s). However, in others (e.g. https://isic-archive.com/#item/558d6082bae47801cf73435d) when browsing Girder we can see in the metadata clinical: malignant: malignant, but this information is not in either of the two json files that get downloaded with this item (MelSet00001.jpg-p1a.json, MelSet00001.jpg-p1b.json). I believe the meta data is stored as json internally. Is there a way to download the metadata json with the case?

Thanks,

Brian