[Girder-users] Pulling/Downloading metadata from Girder

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Mon Dec 14 10:43:47 EST 2015

Hi Brian,

Currently you can't download the metadata as part of the item download API
call.  You can retrieve the metadata with the "GET" /item/{id} API call
though.

If you would like item download endpoint expanded to optionally include
metadata, can you add an issue to the Girder issue tracker
<https://github.com/girder/girder/issues>?

Thanks,
Mike