[Ctk-developers] Commontk account request

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Nov 6 09:12:13 EST 2012

Dear Alejandro,

1) I am currently discussing with our sysadmin to resolve the wiki account
issue. Will keep you posted.

2) To add the University of Sheffield as a collaborating institution,
discussing on the mailing list is the way to go.

I also suggest we move the discussion on the list, feel free to include "
ctk-developers at commontk.org" in the list of recipients when replying.

Have a good day,
Jc

****