[Ctk-developers] CTK Installing

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Nov 1 11:31:09 EDT 2012

Hi Ayala,

Thanks for your interest into CTK :)

I am assuming you created a project from scratch within QtCreator. If that
reveals to be correct. it means the project is using
"qmake<https://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qmake-manual.html>"
to configure and generate the corresponding "Makefiles"

In order to use CTK in your application, the easiest way would be to use
CMake <http://www.cmake.org/> to configure and generate the associated
"Makefiles".

We recently published a small example illustrating how to use CTK in an
application. Consider looking at:
https://github.com/commontk/Examples#readme

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks
Jc

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Frenkel, Ayala <ayala.frenkel at intel.com>wrote:

>  ** **
>
> Hi,****
>
> I wrote a c++ application in qt creator, and I want to add some nice
> elements to the GUI.****
>
> I decided to use CTK, but I didn't succeed installing it.****
>
> Can anyone help me please, and give me clear step-by-step instructions how
> to add the ctk to my qt creator, and how to use it?****
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Ayala****
>
> ** **