[Ctk-developers] Commontk account request

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Nov 6 09:23:38 EST 2012

Dear Alejandro,

Ooops. I guess I already included the list :)

Just to let you know that your account has been created, you should have an
email in your inbox.

The problem was due to the fact we upgraded the wiki and the extension
dealing with user account confirmation wasn't compatible.

Let me me know if you have any other questions,
Thanks,
Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849