[Ctk-developers] CTK Installing

Frenkel, Ayala ayala.frenkel at intel.com
Thu Nov 1 04:42:08 EDT 2012

Hi,
I wrote a c++ application in qt creator, and I want to add some nice elements to the GUI.
I decided to use CTK, but I didn't succeed installing it.
Can anyone help me please, and give me clear step-by-step instructions how to add the ctk to my qt creator, and how to use it?
Thanks,
Ayala

Intel Israel (74) Limited