[Ctk-developers] Build Error - Mac 10.6.7

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon May 9 10:47:11 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

the QtMobility stuff seems to be broken on MacOS (obviously...), but you
won't need it anyway to get started. Looking at your CMakeCache.txt file
I see that almost all of the CTK plug-ins are switched on. By default,
they should be off... did you change that or is that a Mac issue too?

Switching the CMake variable CTK_PLUGIN_org.commontk.qtmobility.service
to OFF should do the trick for now.

Thank you for the feedback,

Sascha