[Ctk-developers] Build Error - Mac 10.6.7

Matt Clarkson clarkson at drc.ion.ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 9 11:09:09 EDT 2011

Hi Sascha,

Ah, sorry, my mistake. In a fit of enthusiasm, I turned most plugins on to see what got built!
I will try again, with an absolutely "out of the box" build.

Thanks

Matt

----- "Sascha Zelzer" <s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> the QtMobility stuff seems to be broken on MacOS (obviously...), but you won't need it anyway to get started. Looking at your CMakeCache.txt file I see that almost all of the CTK plug-ins are switched on. By default, they should be off... did you change that or is that a Mac issue too?
>
> Switching the CMake variable CTK_PLUGIN_org.commontk.qtmobility.service to OFF should do the trick for now.
>
> Thank you for the feedback,
>
> Sascha
>
> On 05/09/2011 01:35 PM, Matt Clarkson wrote:

> Hi there,

I'm just starting to take a look at CTK, with a view to using it, so please accept my apologies, if I'm doing something stupid.

I did a git anonymous checkout on Saturday.

git clone .....etc.
mkdir CTK-build
cd CTK-build
ccmake ../CTK

i was just trying to do a "standard" build,

after a while I get the error:

[ 71%] Built target CTKVisualizationVTKWidgetsCppTests

Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/plugins/liborg_commontk_qtmobility_service.dylib

Undefined symbols:

"QtMobility::QServiceManager::addService(QIODevice*)", referenced from:

ctkQtMobilityServiceRuntime::processPlugin(QSharedPointer<ctkPlugin>) in ctkQtMobilityServiceRuntime.cpp.o

I have attached my CMakeCache.txt, and a text file containing more of the error message.

I appreciate the code is in constant change, so was I just unlucky with my checkout?

Many thanks

Matt