[Ctk-developers] Build Error - Mac 10.6.7

Matt Clarkson clarkson at drc.ion.ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 9 07:35:11 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I'm just starting to take a look at CTK, with a view to using it, so please accept my apologies, if I'm doing something stupid.

I did a git anonymous checkout on Saturday.

git clone .....etc.
mkdir CTK-build
cd CTK-build
ccmake ../CTK

i was just trying to do a "standard" build,

after a while I get the error:

[ 71%] Built target CTKVisualizationVTKWidgetsCppTests

Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/plugins/liborg_commontk_qtmobility_service.dylib

Undefined symbols:

"QtMobility::QServiceManager::addService(QIODevice*)", referenced from:

ctkQtMobilityServiceRuntime::processPlugin(QSharedPointer<ctkPlugin>) in ctkQtMobilityServiceRuntime.cpp.o

I have attached my CMakeCache.txt, and a text file containing more of the error message.

I appreciate the code is in constant change, so was I just unlucky with my checkout?

Many thanks

Matt