[Ctk-developers] CTK Update to latest DCMTK

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Mon Aug 1 12:50:33 EDT 2011

Great, it now works again on Windows:
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CTK&display=project&filtercount=3&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=buildname/string&compare1=61&value1=WindowsXP-VS2008Express-QT4.7.0-Release&field2=site/string&compare2=61&value2=erna.kitware&field3=buildstamp/string&compare3=61&value3=20110801-1604-Experimental&collapse=0

Thanks a lot,
Julien.