[Ctk-developers] CTK Update to latest DCMTK

OFFIS DICOM Team dicom at offis.de
Mon Aug 1 11:32:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

Am 01.08.2011 04:13, schrieb Julien Finet:
> Here are the errors on windows:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?onlydeltap&buildid=214815
> <http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?onlydeltap&buildid=214815>

sorry for this. This is since DCMTK originally uses /MT and /MTd for
building, which is not the case for CTK. I changed that locally, but did not
push this change to the repository. I know adapted
CMakeExternals\DCMTK.cmake to rely on the CMake compiler flags, disabling
overriding through DCMTK that took place before.

It seems there are other issues, depending on the sytem configuration and
platform. I really expect that it will be pretty easy to fix this initial
stuff and then everything runs out of the box. Sorry for the trouble guys!

Best regards,
Michael

--
OFFIS DICOM Team, Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
E-Mail: dicom at offis.de, URL: http://dicom.offis.de