[ITK] Building BridgeOpenCV outside of ITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 29 16:02:51 EST 2015

Hello Nicole,

With the upcoming 4.9 release these is expanded support to build external ITK modules as a separate project.

You can see an example of that here:
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKIOTransformDCMTK/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

It should be possible to make some minor changes to the module to get it to build similar to an external project like the IOTransformDCMTK module.

HTH,
Brad