[Cmb-users] CMB binary doesn't work on my RHEL6

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Wed Feb 25 12:36:50 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.certik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andy, Robert and Robert,
>
> Thanks for the replies. Do you know when you will upload a new binary?
>
> In the meantime I tried to compile from source using
> https://github.com/Kitware/RGG.
> Once I figure this out, I'll add it to Hashdist
> (https://hashdist.github.io/). We actually have pretty much all the
> dependencies, except perhaps Remus, I'll add it in.

Last year I wrote a hashstack recipe for most of cmb which can be
found at https://github.com/robertmaynard/hashstack/tree/cmb-profile/
, it does include Remus.

> Is my understanding correct, that if I want to use the superbuild (as
> a temporary solution before I add all the dependencies to Hashdist), I
> first do:
>
> cd superbuild
> cmake .
> make
>
> Do I need to install it afterwards and then somehow point the cmake to
> it from the root directory? Once I understand that, I'll be happy to
> improve the README with some instructions.

Basically that is correct, but the superbuild will install everything
into <build_dir>/install/ (include/lib/bin).
So you should be able to add <build_dir>/install as a
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to find anything it has built.