[Cmb-users] CMB binary doesn't work on my RHEL6

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:29:03 EST 2015

Hi Andy, Robert and Robert,

Thanks for the replies. Do you know when you will upload a new binary?

In the meantime I tried to compile from source using
https://github.com/Kitware/RGG.
Once I figure this out, I'll add it to Hashdist
(https://hashdist.github.io/). We actually have pretty much all the
dependencies, except perhaps Remus, I'll add it in.

Is my understanding correct, that if I want to use the superbuild (as
a temporary solution before I add all the dependencies to Hashdist), I
first do:

cd superbuild
cmake .
make

Do I need to install it afterwards and then somehow point the cmake to
it from the root directory? Once I understand that, I'll be happy to
improve the README with some instructions.

Ondrej