[CMake] [cmake-developers] Forwarding parameters to cmake through cmake-gui

physhh . physhh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:55:29 EST 2013

Well I've tried to make the problem as clear as possible but somehow it
seems it still wasn't clear enough.
In my opinion the solution which was proposed by Mathew was also pretty
clear - also not absolutly complete as he stated himself.

How should we proceed? I think Mathew understood what's my problem.