[CMake] XP toolset for VC++2012

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Sun May 12 10:09:33 EDT 2013

According to
     http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13774
and
     http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10722

it sounds like cmake-gui support is being worked on.
I assume if it isn't in 2.8.11-rc4 it won't be in 2.8.11 either.

In one of the notes Brad suggests setting CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET in the
cache before configuring (which is what you have been doing).

As such it might be the way to go (at least until "first-class" support
in cmake-gui is available).

Nils