[CMake] Random behavior of CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Thu Oct 4 03:52:21 EDT 2012

Hi Nils,

I do have a bunch of CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION in my project too,
and they are treated correctly, with or without launchers.
I also only read them with
"ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})" just after the
ctest_configure step, the actual CTestCustom.cmake file being also
generated at configure time.

Julien