[CMake] Random behavior of CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Thu Oct 4 04:36:45 EDT 2012

Hm ... yes weirdly enough it does look like some warnings (most) are
still suppressed but not all.

Nils

On 10/04/2012 09:52 AM, Julien Malik wrote:
> Hi Nils,
>
> I do have a bunch of CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION in my project too,
> and they are treated correctly, with or without launchers.
> I also only read them with
> "ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})" just after the
> ctest_configure step, the actual CTestCustom.cmake file being also
> generated at configure time.
>
> Julien
>

> Le 04/10/2012 09:14, Nils Gladitz a écrit :
>> I noticed I made the same mistake (I forgot to set it in the ctest
>> script).
>> Now that launchers work my CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXCEPTION seems to
>> have stopped working though.
>>
>> Do those work differently with launchers?
>>
>> Do I have to set them in two places as well perhaps?
>> Currently I only read them explicitly with
>> "ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})" in my ctest script.
>> My CTestCustom.cmake is generated by an earlier call to
>> ctest_configure().
>>
>> Nils
>>
>> On 10/03/2012 08:24 PM, David Cole wrote:
>>> Yeah, seems silly, I know. But ctest and cmake both need to know about
>>> it, and we didn't (and still don't) want to introduce a dependency of
>>> reading the CMakeCache file from ctest.
>>>
>>> Let us know if there's still an issue after you do that.

>>> --
>>>
>>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>>> Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
>>> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Nils Gladitz, B.Sc.
DICOM, Konnektivität und Entwicklung

Scivis wissenschaftliche Bildverarbeitung GmbH
Bertha-von-Suttner-Str. 5
D-37085 Göttingen
GERMANY
Handelsregister Nr. / Trade Register No. B3100 Göttingen
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors Dr. Gernot Ebel, Dr. Uwe Engeland

Tel: 0049 (0)551 634181-28
E-Mail: gladitz at scivis.de
Web: www.scivis.de