[CMake] Trying to compile cmake with local copy of ncurses library

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 17:48:51 EDT 2012

Thanks. What it is apparently doing is including the argument: -I/home/***/local/include/ncurses. It should be -I/home/***/local/include.  I'm not sure why it generates the former during the bootstrap/configuration phase.

The problem variable is the following in the CMakeCache.txt file:
//The curses include path
CURSES_INCLUDE_PATH:FILEPATH=/home/***/local/include/ncurses

I had to remove "ncurses" from that line. Not a permanent solution because the bootstrap will just generate that line each time.  It compiles with this custom fix though.

Sohail