[CMake] INSTALL documentation does not mention default component Unspecified

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:21:26 EDT 2012

Probably in the documentation for the install command:

The COMPONENT argument specifies an installation component name with
which the install rule is associated, such as "runtime" or
"development". During component-specific installation only install
rules associated with the given component name will be executed.
During a full installation all components are installed. If COMPONENT
is not provided a default component "Unspecified" is created.