[CMake] INSTALL documentation does not mention default component Unspecified

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:54:35 EDT 2012

2012/6/21 Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>:
> Probably in the documentation for the install command:
>
> The COMPONENT argument specifies an installation component name with
> which the install rule is associated, such as "runtime" or
> "development". During component-specific installation only install
> rules associated with the given component name will be executed.
> During a full installation all components are installed. If COMPONENT
> is not provided a default component "Unspecified" is created.

Your suggestion looks good to me.
I just pushed it to next.

For Kitware Guys: I think it deserve to be in 2.8.9 since it's a
documentation-only modification.

Merge topic 'documentUndefinedCOMPONENT' into next

f7365f5 Enhance documentation of install command w.r.t. the
"Undefined" component.

Thank you Bill.

--
Erk