[CMake] Generating for cygwin

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 10 15:12:53 EST 2011

This dashboard build of CMake is run from a cygwin bash script using
gmake and the VS 2008 compiler:

  http://cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=1711851

See the script that drives it here:

  http://cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=1711851

Perhaps there's a clue in there that will be useful/helpful. (There is
also environment setup on that machine, though, too probably. Like all
the stuff that vcvars.bat would set in a regular Windows cmd prompt.)

  Cheers