[CMake] Generating for cygwin

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:06:09 EST 2011

I *have* to use Cygwin, and it should invoke the VS2003 compiler. The code
is not platform agnostic and is very tied to Windows. Our legacy build
system is a series of makefile scripts & we use Cygwin to invoke those
scripts, but everything points to Windows from inside Cygwin.

Any way to make CMake build makefiles that utilize VS2003?

---------
Robert Dailey