[CMake] Valgrind and CDash

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Apr 11 10:56:01 EDT 2011

On the CMake dashboard itself, we are running valgrind dashboards, too.

One with ctest 2.8.1.20100608-g32b96.

Then I set up identical dashboards, but using ctest 2.8.3 and ctest 2.8.4
after you reported this last month.

They've been reporting just fine with all versions of ctest.

Perhaps you could compare what we're doing in our script to what you're
doing in yours to see if you can find the difference that's causing this
problem...

Here's a copy of the script we're using with ctest 2.8.4:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=959977

Let us know if you figure it out... Or perhaps send your ctest script along
and somebody here can spot something unusual about it.