[CMake] Valgrind and CDash

Allen D Byrne byrn at hdfgroup.org
Mon Apr 11 09:52:28 EDT 2011

Anyone have a clue how we can get CDash to display the valgrind report properly. Last month I noted that with cmake 2.8.4 we could not get the valgrind reports displayed properly, the report shows the raw compressed (or otherwise encrypted data). We have the same problem using CMake 2.8.3, 2.8.2 is correct. We are using CDash 1.8.2.

Two different linux machines one 32 the other 64. The DynamicAnalysis_XXX.log file in the build/Temporary folder has all the proper data. The .xml file <log> data is what is displayed without any translation.

Allen