[cmake-developers] Git for windows patch

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Jan 14 22:42:36 EST 2016

Hi, Shawn!

I am using CMake and Git on the Windows. As an IDE I use Qt Creator.

My experience is that on Windows you need to use:

"C:\Program Files [(x86)]\Git\cmd\git.exe"

If you use your proposed way, I'm having problems
work with Git in my project.

It seems to me that this decision is necessary to discuss here.

Dear list, does anyone have experience and recommendations?