[Cdash] What causes a new line to be made on the cdash summary page?

Ben Ratzlaff cdash at daishiva.com
Fri Sep 4 23:27:24 UTC 2009

After numerous test submissions here is what I have come up with:

The build tag is what determines if a submission overwrites another
previously made. For experimental builds, the build tag is the time that
ctest is started. For nightly, the build tag is constructed from the
CTEST_NIGHTLY_START_TIME variable. The problem I was having in my scripts is
that I was EXEC_PROGRAM'ing the date command, and saving it as the nightly
start time.

so now all our submissions do what we want

Thanks for the great tool!
-Ben