[Cdash] Installation troubleshooting.

Mike Marcin mike.marcin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:17:22 UTC 2009

I'm trying to set up CDash on a website hosted by dreamhost.
I've set up CDash once before but it was for on a private webserver where I
had complete control and it was a while ago.

So anyways I followed the instructions on the website and the wiki and I
think I edited the config.local.php correctly but the website gives me:

500 Internal Server Error page that says "The server encountered an internal
error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
The only glimmer of hope is that the page does have the CDash logo.

I can't figure out how to get any more information out of the thing to
diagnose the problem.

Is there anything I should suspect or inspect?

Thanks,

Michael Marcin