[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Fwd: VTK Discourse forum is now available

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 1 09:40:17 EST 2019

The harm of keeping the list open is in splitting the attention of the
community.

Note that when we close the mailing list, we really mean "turn off the
ability to post anything new to it". I think with some sort of response
that directs people who try to discourse. The archives will still be
available forever.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer