[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer image quality problem

Andrey alekseev at rambler.ru
Thu Jan 31 13:27:55 EST 2019

Thank you for your answer. No artifacts don't move around when I change zoom.
But the changing when I move reslice coursor on this view (not on another
view only on the same). Image size 477x477 px, pixel spacing 0.25 mm. May be
it's not so obvious on the uploaded images but seems that artifacts are
edges of cells of grid. I've tried to show them with blue line on image. I'm
not very strong in VTK what can you recomend?
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342685/bad_image.png>