[vtkusers] updating vtkimagedata in animation.

shadab anwar sk.shadabanwar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:40:04 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am working on creating an animation of a tool and a workpiece
(vtkimagedata). Where the tool should move to a  location and turnoff the
voxels (create a hole) at that location. I want to animate a dynamic scene.

I am turning off voxels of workpiece (vtkimagedata) in " virtual void
Execute () "  function of  " class vtkTimerCallback"   but I am not able to
render the updated vtkimagedata.

basically I am not able to see the hole at those positions.

Any suggestions? directions? on how its done will be a great help.

Thanks,
Shadab