[vtkusers] Delaunay3D: find a tetrahedron enclosing a query point

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:10:07 EST 2019

Hi,

Though I'm not sure how helpful that will be for performance
improvement, there is a protected member function FindTetra() in
vtkDelaunay3D. This way doesn't make use of the Delaunay properties
such as convexity, but it might be faster than CellLocator. However,
if you try, you need to re-implement this because this cannot be
directly accessed outside of the class.

Regards,