[vtkusers] Using vtkProbeFilter to sample values of NIFTI volume onto surface

Sujin Philip sujin.philip at kitware.com
Mon Feb 25 09:24:19 EST 2019

Hi Michael,

In this case, for each vertex in the surface mesh, the filter finds the
voxel within which the vertex falls and interpolates the points values of
the 8 points of the voxel on to the vertex. The tolerance is used for
dealing with floating point errors. It specifies the tolerance to use when
a vertex is near the boundary of a cell to determine if it should be
considered to be inside the cell.

Thanks
Sujin