[vtkusers] resetCameraClippingRange does not take into account all actors

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Sat Feb 23 07:04:47 EST 2019

Hello!

I have some actors and during my work, I want to focus on each of them. I
use resetCamera with the corresponding bounding box for this. After being
focused, I want to rotate objects (actors). When I rotate, I have a
problem, that for some angles my object disappear. I think this is a
clipping problem and I use resetCameraClippingRange. But nothing changes. I
am totally sure I provided my renderer with all actors, so this function
should take into account all actors on the scene and make them all visible
for any rotation angle.

Probably there are some tricks in order to make this function work
correctly?