[vtkusers] Examples don't Configure with New Module Structure

Trinian Gordon trinian.gordon at outlook.com
Fri Feb 8 15:24:53 EST 2019

I'm trying to build the TissueLens example, along with other examples, and all the examples that I have tried now fail in cmake with the error message:
Could not find the VTK package with the following required components: CommonCore, CommonDataModel, FiltersCore, FiltersGeneral, FiltersSources, IOImage, InteractionStyle, RenderingContextOpenGL2, RenderingCore, RenderingFreeType, RenderingOpenGL2.

I am building against a master source build of VTK, and have noticed that the /lib/cmake/vtk-#/Modules folder is no longer created with a vtk build & install. CMake 3.10 vs 3.13.4 makes no difference.

All of these modules are built and exist in the /lib and /bin folders, but cmake doesn't find them. Any ideas?

-Trinian