[vtkusers] How to get each region as a polydata using vtkConnectedPointsFilter

mallikarjun49 mallikarjun49 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:51:10 EST 2019

Hello All,
I want to extract all the points which are connected by a certain radius as
a polydata. I am trying to use vtkConnectedPointsFilter  like this below:

*auto region_groups = vtkSmartPointer<vtkConnectedPointsFilter>::New();
        region_groups->SetInputData(Input_polyData);
        region_groups->SetRadius(0.1);
        region_groups->SetExtractionModeToAllRegions();
        region_groups->Update();
*
int *no_of_regions* =  region_groups->GetNumberOfExtractedRegions();

Now I want to extract each region out of *no_of_regions* as a separate
polydata.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks and Regards,
Mallikarjun