[vtkusers] Qt VTK OpenGL Not Supported problem

meakcey meakcey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:24:45 EDT 2018

Hi
I am trying to embed QVTKOpenGLWidget into Qt Widget application but I am
having such a strange error when I run the application in release mode.
I added QOpenGLWidget to ui and promoted that to custom class inherited from
QVTKOpenGLWidget.

When I run it I am getting error below:

ERROR: In C:\Program
Files\VTK\source\Rendering\OpenGL2\vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 785
vtkGenericOpenGLRenderWindow (000002BF9664D7F0): GLEW could not be
initialized.
QOpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete attachment.
versionFunctions: Not supported on OpenGL ES

I am not trying to build that with OpenGL ES actually but I think Qt is
trying to run.
If I start the release .exe outside of the Qt it is running without any
problem.
What could be the root cause of the problem?

Thanks