[vtkusers] vtk.js questions

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Sep 6 12:46:59 EDT 2018

Hi Rick,

1) Corner annotation link issue has been resolved. And in case of similar
issue, the menu on the left is always right since it is generated which is
not the case for the welcome page and a typo was indeed present. But that
page just present the menu in a more compact way.
3) Did you play with z-index also be-aware that if you have a high dpi
screen the openGL canvas will be bigger than the size reported by the
browser for the container size...

For the text when possible I would use plain HTML/SVG overlay instead of
making a canvas.

HTH,

Seb